Thursday 30 November 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay Video for Youtube

1. How I did it (for example, what videos I watched, what technology I used and how)
For this video, I watched a lot of famous Minecraft youtubers who inspired me. For example, I watched some Sky Does Minecraft (12 million subscribers) videos, as well as watching some DanTdm videos. I noticed that they attempt to add cheesy humour into their videos, so I attempted to copy that idea whilst talking through the gameplay. I used an iPad to film my commentary, and then used Filmmaker Pro, which is free, to place the commentary over the clip.

2. How my video might attract the attention of MoJang and/or Microsoft, and how it might influence them
If my video was to become popular within the Minecraft community, MoJang would take notice. They encourage people to make Minecraft based content, as it provides publicity for them. Especially as the video is child friendly, it allows for more views which would get MoJang to see it. The series that I proposed to start might also attract the attention of MoJang, as they may think it is a good idea and therefore add something in the game to provide users more of a chance to create these house building series', which is also a clear sign of influencing them.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Harvey, well done! Really engaging commentary - you achieve your aim. Good comments too.

    ReplyDelete